Thank you for your interest in the Northern California EMDR Trauma Recovery Network (NORCAL TRN).
The NORCAL TRN is currently seeking mental health clinicians to join our team. If you have completed EMDR Therapy Basic Training (Part 1 and 2 plus 10 hours of consultation) by an EMDRIA approved program, please register as a volunteer applicant to be considered for TRN membership by following the steps below. Your application will be reviewed for consideration as a member of our team.
NORCAL TRN MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a licensed or intern-registered mental health practitioner in private practice. If you work at an agency, you will need an agency agreement authorizing treatment at your agency and coverage of malpractice insurance.
- Completion of Basic Training with copy of Basic Training Certificate of Completion. The Certificate of Completion verifies that you have completed Basic Training Part 1 and 2 in addition to 10 hours of consultation.
- Basic Training was received by an EMDRIA approved training program.
- If you received training prior to 2007, you must verify that you currently obtained or are willing to obtain additional training to update your knowledge about EMDR Therapy Basic Training.
- Agree to adhere to use of basic EMDR Therapy Standard Protocol (priority requirement of this membership).
- Agree to complete Recent-Traumatic Episode Protocol (R-TEP) training in near future.
- Maintain Malpractice Insurance.
Before becoming a TRN volunteer, you must first follow the link below to become a HAP Volunteer.
If you are already registered as, or after you become a HAP Volunteer follow this link to register as a TRN volunteer